The ultra-simple TeraFlex JT 2.5 inch Coil Spring and Spacer Base Lift Kit comes with the basic parts needed to fit larger tires for increased ground clearance for better off-road capability.
Does Not include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks. These are the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift coil spring spacers to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. 2.5 inch Performance Spacer Lift Kits are offered without shock absorbers. Falcon Performance Shocks are available separately.
- JT Gladiator (pickup)
- Lift Height: 2.5 inch
Max Tire Diameter:
- Sport/Overland Fenders: 35 inch Tires
- Rubicon Fenders: 35 inch Tires
- 2.5 inch Lift Front Coil Springs
- 0.5 inch Lift Rear Coil Spring Spacers
- 2 inch front lower bump stop strike pad extensions – 2
- 0.5 inch rear lower bump stop strike pad extensions – 4
- 11.5 inch Front Sway Bar Link Kit
- 13 inch Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
- All necessary hardware
- Caster correction recommended, but not required – Not Included. Proper suspension geometry ensures all stability controls function w/in factory parameters. The following components are recommended to optimize caster and pinion angles and restore factory steering and suspension geometry: Front Lower Sport Control Arm Kit (part number 1253000), or Front Control Arm Sport Brackets (part number 1938125), or 8-Arm Alpine IR Control Arm Kit (Alpine: part number 1417550 / Alpine IR: 1417500), and/or Alpine IR Front Track Bar (part number 1753420).
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75 inch backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels – Not Included.
- Models w/ plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35 inch or larger tires.
- All OEM fenders require 2 inch front and 1 inch rear bump stop extensions in order to fit 35 inch tires – Included.
- Requires longer shocks (not included in base kit) – we recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks.
- Install Time: 5.5 Hours