Fixed-rate Falcon JK/JKU Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizers improve steering feel on daily-driven Jeeps in a compact and affordable package.
Historically, universal shock absorbers and steering stabilizers have been adapted to fit many applications with minimal tuning. Falcon Shocks rewrites the book on damper development.
Falcon shock absorbers and steering stabilizers are engineered to meet the unique requirements of the JK Wrangler/JKU Wrangler Unlimited. These Jeep-specific steering stabilizers deliver a properly weighted steering feel and consistent bi-directional turning for balanced and controlled side-to-side steering response and an equal return to center dynamics.
Built from the ground up with a focus on fitment and function, the new Wrangler-specific Falcon Nexus EF (Equal Force) Steering Stabilizers deliver the best damping characteristics possible. After a lengthy and painstaking development process, we have delivered these advanced shocks to the awaiting Jeep market.
Volume Optimized Damping -Traditional velocity sensitive steering stabilizers react quickly during low speed turning causing excessive head tosson rough terrain. Conventional damping then firms up during faster speeds resulting in inconsistent steering feedback.
Falcon’s proprietary Volume Optimized Damping (VOD) features a digressive linear valve that produces quicker ramp up for a properly weighted steering feel, which improves vehicle feedback and control during low-speed turning. VOD also improves the steering stabilizers’ ability to provide consistent bi-directional turning for balanced and controlled side-to-side steering response.
- JK Wrangler (2 Door)
- JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4 Door)
- Tie Rod Mount: Stock 1-3/8 inch
- Lift Height: 0-6 inch
- Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizer
- All necessary hardware
Features and Benefits:
- Fixed-rate damping optimized for on- and off-road driving.
- Stock 1-3/8 inch tie rod mounting clamp
- JK/JKU specific steering stabilizer
- Equal Force (EF) side-to-side resistance for consistent steering wheel response
- Allows for balanced return to center equilibrium
- Maintains smooth movement under extended and rapid turning maneuvers
- Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel and articulation
- OEM style sealed rod end joint mounting provides direct responsiveness
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists wear and protects internal components while providing superior heat dissipation
- Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long term performance
- 2.125 inch shock body provides optimal performance
- Low-profile body cap optimized for maximum clearance and unobstructed suspension travel
- 5/8 inch induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage and corrosion as well as prevents shaft buckling
- No shaft displacement issues (no external reservoir required)
- Maximum shaft diameter allows for more precise tuning
- Hard anodized billet piston
- 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band w/ O-ring
- Digressive linear piston and base valve technology
- Inline OGS Oil/Gas Separator prevents cavitation
- Red Line full synthetic shock oil with high viscosity index of 519 for consistent performance across all temperatures and reduced shock fade
- Synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear and lubricity agents for excellent thermal stability
- 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
- Serviceable and rebuildable (factory serviced)
- Built in-house at the TeraFlex Falcon Shocks Division
- Patent pending design
- 3-year warranty
- not compatible w/ TeraFlex High Steer Systems (part number 4391000 or part number 4390975 or part number 4390875).
- The Falcon Nexus EF 2.1 Steering Stabilizer is also available to fit a HD 1-5/8 inch (42mm) tie rod (part number 01-02-21-110-158).
- An adjustable Falcon Nexus EF 2.2 Fast Adjust Steering Stabilizer is also available for the stock 1-3/8 inch tie rod (part number 01-02-22-110-138) or a HD 1-5/8 inch (42mm) tie rod (part number 01-02-21-110-158).
- Install Time: 1 Hour