Engineered specifically for the JK Wrangler, the Falcon Nexus EF (Equal Force) 2.2 Steering Stabilizer provides balanced and controlled side-to-side steering response with a properly weighted steering feel by delivering consistent bi-direction turning force and equal return to center dynamics.
The Nexus EF stabilizer features a 2.125 inch diameter 6061-T6 precipitation-hardened aluminum alloy shock body with low-profile body cap optimized for maximum clearance and unobstructed suspension travel.
The patent pending stabilizer design maintains smooth movement under extended and rapid turning maneuvers, while the integrated OGS (oil/gas separator) maximizes performance by preventing cavitation.
Falcon Shocks feature Red Line full synthetic shock oil with a high viscosity index of 519 for consistent performance across all temperatures and reduce shock fade. The proprietary synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear and lubricity agents that produce excellent thermal stability.
The Falcon Nexus EF 2.2 fast adjust steering stabilizer features a three-position fast adjust knob including soft, medium, and firm settings.
Features and Benefits:
- JK specific stabilizer
- Equal force side-to-side resistance for consistent steering wheel response
- Allows for balanced return to center equilibrium
- No shaft displacement issues (no external reservoir required)
- Inline OGS oil/gas separator prevents cavitation
- Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long term performance
- 2.125 inch shock body provides optimal performance
- 5/8 inch induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage and corrosion
- 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band with O-ring
- Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel and articulation
- Fast Adjust knob with three quick compression adjustments: soft, medium and firm
- Fits stock 1-3/8 inch tie rod
- OEM style sealed rod end joint mounting provides direct responsiveness
- Red Line full synthetic shock oil
- 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
- Built in-house at the TeraFlex Falcon Shock Division
- 3-year warranty
- Patent pending design