The rear axle experiences tremendous amounts of lateral force while driving and those effects increase exponentially during off-road driving. The TeraFlex JL: Rear HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar withstands these abusive side loads to dramatically improve handling.
Track Bars also allow lateral adjustment of the axle for proper axle alignment as well as cycling through full suspension travel without interfering with other components. Our rear track bar also maximizes exhaust and differential cover clearances.
Our Rear HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar is recommended for 2.5-6 inch lifts. Bolts into factory locations or our Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket (recommended for 2.5 inch lifts) – no cutting or welding required. A must for anyone who takes their rig off road!
- 50 percent stronger than factory rear track bar
- Bolts into factory locations or a Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket (2.5-4.5 inch Lift: Part Number 1953600) – no cutting or welding required
- Adjustable end features an improved turn-buckle design w/ built-in clamp and alignment feature for a hassle-free install and length adjustment
- Adjustable from 0.5 inch shorter than stock to 1 inch longer than stock
- High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings w/ an additional rate plate for superior handling and responsive control
- OEM-style rubber boots maximize longevity and aid in smooth, quiet operation
- Unique backbone/reinforced rib for additional strength and rigidity
- Clears Tera CRD60 rear differential cover
- HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar – Rear
- JL Wrangler (2-door)
- JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- 0-6 Inch Lift
- 1 Hour
Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.