TeraFlex JT: Alpine IR Short Control Arms provide complete alignment adjustability and dependability for maximum performance on JT Gladiator models with 0-4.5 inch lifts. Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets. Can be added to any existing suspension lift.
Our innovative IR Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping. These maintenance-free bushings improve on- and off-road ride quality and performance.
- JL / JT Alpine IR Short Control Arms:
- Adjustable Alpine IR Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 2-4 inch lift kits
- Alpine IR Short Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tube for maximum strength
- Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets
- Install and drive simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
- JL / JT Alpine IR Control Arms (all):
- Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement.
- Can also be used to increase wheelbase
- Full range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
- Innovative IR Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping
- Maintenance-free IR Bushings improve on- and off-road ride quality and performance
- Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
- Premium black e-dipped coating on tube and forged rod end housing provides superior durability and corrosion resistance
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects
- Fits: JT Gladiator (pickup)
- 0-4.5 inch Lift Control Arm
- Tube Diameter and Wall = 42mm x 4mm Factory
- Length = 23-3/4 inch Min.
- Length = 23-1/2 inch Max.
- Length = 24-3/4 inch
- Both Ends = 16mm Bolt
- Alpine IR Short Control Arm – Adjustable: Rear Lower Left (part number 1141791)
- Rear Lower Right (part number 1141792)