These all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street and Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver true street and trail (ST) performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package. At home on black diamond trails or city streets, the 3 inch Sport ST3 Suspension System features front lower, rear upper, and rear lower preset Sport Control Arms, SpeedBump Front and Progressive Rear Bump Stops, front brake line anchors, and more.
Although the Sport ST3 clears the same size tires as the Sport ST2, the additional components increase ground clearance without compromising on- and off-road prowess. All Sport ST Suspension Systems feature lift coil springs, bump stops, and front sway bar quick disconnects optimized for stated lift height.
Sport ST2 and Sport ST3 Suspension Systems add preset Sport Control Arms (2.5 inch and up: front lower; 3 inch: rear upper, rear lower) to balance caster and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position.
These systems also include our HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar and rear track bar bracket, which improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling. This results in a simple install and drive bolt-on installation with no cutting, welding, or alignment required.
These maintenance-free suspension systems provide superior on-road ride quality and comfort with maximum off-road flex. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Sport ST3 Suspension Systems are offered with select Falcon Series Shocks including: 3.3 Fast Adjust, 3.1 Piggyback, 2.1 Monotube, or without shock absorbers.
- Sport ST3:
- Lift Height: 3 inch
- Max Tire Diameter: 35 inch
- Preset Sport Control Arms (front lower, rear upper, rear lower) balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 2-3 inch lift kits
- Front SpeedBump and rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
- Street and Trail:
- Delivers true Street and Trail (ST) performance
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
- High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH damping and ride quality.
- Adjustable Front Track Bar (2.5 inch and up) and Rear Track Bar Bracket (2.5 inch and up) improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
- Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
- Install and drive, simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
- TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
- JK Wrangler (2-Door)
- 3 inch Lift Coil Springs (JK2 Front: part number 1853102 and JK2 Rear: part number 1854102)
- Sport Control Arm Kit – 4-Arm (Front Lower and Rear Upper) (2.5-3 inch Lift) (part number 1254000)
- Sport Control Arm Kit – Rear Lower (2.5-3 inch Lift) (part number 1252100)
- HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (0-6 inch Lift) (part number 1753418)
- Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket Kit (2.5 inch Lift) (part number 1954776)
- Speedbump and Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front and Rear (3-3.5 inch Lift) (part number 1958250)
- 10 inch Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (3-4 inch Lift) (part number 1753000)
- 12.25 inch Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (3-4 inch Lift) (part number 1754500)
- Coil Spring Retainer Kit – Rear Upper (part number 4951400)
- Coil Spring Retainer Kit – Rear Lower (part number 4954300)
- Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (part number 1101255)
- Rear Brake Line Relocation Kit (part number 4304400)
- Exhaust Spacer Kit (part number 2610000)
- All necessary hardware And more
- Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shock Kit (3-4.5 inch Lift) (part number 02-01-33-400-253)