TeraFlex Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems build on our Sport ST (Street and Trail) Suspension Systems. The TeraFlex 4 inch Alpine CT4 Long Arm Suspension System is developed for the off-roader craving trails and rocks as well as highway control in a no-compromise package.
The Alpine CT4 features our adjustable Alpine Long Control Arms and Brackets as well as HD Adjustable Front and Rear Track Bars for full suspension adjustability no matter the terrain! Our adjustable Alpine Long Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 3-6 inch lifts.
On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the Alpine Long Control Arms.
The HD Forged Adjustable Front and Rear (4 inch and up) Track Bars and Rear Track Bar Bracket improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll to for unsurpassed handling. This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain.
These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH). Alpine CT Suspension Systems are engineered for hardcore Jeeping without sacrificing weekday ride comfort!
We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Alpine CT Suspension Systems are offered with Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks or without shock absorbers. Other Falcon shocks are available separately.
- Alpine CT4:
- Lift Height: 4 inch
- Max Tire Diameter: 37 inch
- CT Long Arm Suspension Systems:
- Adjustable Alpine Long Control Arms and Brackets balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 3-6 inch lift kits
- Alpine Long Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm (upper) or 50mm x 5mm (lower) wall DOM tube for maximum strength
- On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the Alpine Long Control Arms
- Alpine Long Arm Brackets are gusseted and reinforced for superior strength w/ reduce NVH compared to other long arm kits
- Delivers true Cross-Trail (CT) performance
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
- High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH damping and ride quality.
- HD Forged Adjustable Front and Rear (4 inch and up) Track Bars and Rear Track Bar Bracket improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
- Front SpeedBump and rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
- Coil spring retainers prevent the springs from unseating during full suspension travel
- Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
- TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
- JK Wrangler (2-Door)
- 4 inch Lift Coil Springs (JK2 Front: part number 1853202 and JK2 Rear: part number 1854202)
- 0.5 inch Lift Coil Spring Spacers (Front x 2: 1953100 and Rear x 2: part number 1954105)
- Alpine Long Control Arm and Bracket Kit – 8-Arm (3-6 inch Lift) (part number 1315010)
- HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (0-6 inch Lift) (part number 1753418)
- HD Forged Adjustable Rear Track Bar (0-6 inch Lift) (part number 1754418)
- Front Track Bar Bracket Gusset (part number 4951800)
- Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket Kit (3-6 inch Lift) (part number 1954777)
- Speedbump and Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front and Rear (part number 1958250)
- 1.25 inch SpeedBump Bump Stop Pad Kit – Front Lower (part number 1467125)
- 0.75 inch SpeedBump Bump Stop Strike Pad Kit – Rear Lower (x 3: part number 1954600)
- 10 inch Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (3-4 inch Lift) (part number 1753000)
- 12.25 inch Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (3-4 inch Lift) (part number 1754500)
- 26 inch Front Brake Line Kit – Stainless Steel Braided (part number 4353310)
- 30 inch Rear Brake Line Kit – Stainless Steel Braided (part number 4350310)
- Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (part number 1101255)
- Exhaust Spacer Kit (part number 2610000)
- All necessary hardware And more