TeraFlex JL Alpine IR Long Control Arms and Alpine Long Arm Brackets (not included) provide complete alignment adjustability for maximum performance on JL Wrangler/Unlimited models with 3-6 inch lifts. Includes our innovative IR (Independent Rotation) Bushings.
On higher lifts, Alpine IR Long Control Arms and Brackets (not included) reposition the frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during droop and shock load transferred through the control arms. Can be added to an existing suspension lift.
Must be used with Alpine Long Arm Bracket Kit (JL 2 Door 1958002; JL 4 Door part number 1958000) – Not Included.
- JL Wrangler (2 Door)
- JL Wrangler Unlimited (4 Door)
- 3-6 inch Lift
Control Arm Specs:
- Tube Diameter and Wall = 42mm x 4mm
- Factory Length = 20.185 inch
- Min. Length = 27-3/8 inch
- Max. Length = 28-7/8 inch
- Axle End = 7/16 inch (12mm) Bolt
- Frame End = 9/16 inch (14mm) Bolt
- Alpine IR Long Control Arm – Adjustable:
- Driver Front Upper
- Passenger Front Upper
Features and Benefits:
- Durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM (Drawn Over Mandrel) tube provides maximum strength for upper Alpine IR Long Control Arms
- Durable 50mm x 5mm wall DOM tube provides maximum strength for lower Alpine IR Long Control Arms
- Adjustable Alpine IR Long Control Arms optimize caster angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment
- Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement. Can also be used to increase wheelbase
- Full-range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
- Innovative, maintenance-free, IR (Independent Rotation) Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping and ride quality characteristics
- Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
- Premium black e-dipped coating provides superior durability and corrosion resistance on tube and forged rod end housing and Brackets
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects
- Requires cutting/removal of factory control arm bracketry to install Alpine Long Arm Brackets.
- Alpine IR Long Control Arms and Alpine Long Control Arms MUST be used w/ Alpine Long Arm Bracket Kit (JL 2 Door 1958002; JL 4 Door part number 1958000) – Not Included.
- Install Time: 2 Hours