TeraFlex Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems build on our Sport ST (Street and Trail) Suspension Systems. A 3.5 inch suspension system opens up a new world of tire sizes and off-road possibilities. If you have that do it all attitude, one of our 3.5 inch Alpine CT3 Suspension Systems will make it happen. The Alpine CT3 Short Arm features our Alpine Control Arms as well as an Alpine IR Front Track Bar and Front and Rear Track Bar Brackets for maximum tunability and flawless performance for years to come.
Adjustable Alpine Control Arms tune caster angle, anti-squat geometry, and tire position. The adjustable Alpine IR Front Track Bar and Front (3.5 inch and up) and Rear Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll to for unsurpassed handling.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat.
TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH). Alpine CT Suspension Systems are engineered for hardcore Jeeping without sacrificing weekday ride comfort!
Does not include shocks. We recommend Falcon SP2 Mode Adjust Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Alpine CT Suspension Systems are offered with a choice of Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks, Falcon SP2 3.1 Piggyback Shocks, or without shock absorbers.
- JL Wrangler (2 Door)
- Lift Height: 3.5 inch
Max Tire Diameter:
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35 inch (w/ 3 inch front and 2.5 inch rear bump stops)
- Rubicon Fenders: 35 inch (w/ 2 inch front and 2 inch rear bump stops)
- Rubicon Fenders: 37 inch (w/ 2.5 inch front and 3 inch rear bump stops)
- 3.5 inch Lift Coil Springs (Front: part number 1863002 and Rear: part number 1863102)
- Alpine Control Arm Kit – 8-Arm Adjustable (0-4.5 inch Lift) (part number 1416610)
- Alpine IR Front Track Bar (0-6 inch Lift) (part number 1753420)
- Front Track Bar Bracket (2.5-3.5 inch Lift) (part number 1953250)
- Rear Track Bar Bracket (2.5-4.5 inch Lift) (part number 1953600)
- Progressive Bump Stop Kit (0-4.5 inch Lift) (part number 1959200)
- 2 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (part number 1959500)
- 0.5 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (part number 1959300)
- 10.75 inch Front Sway Bar Link Kit (part number 744500)
- 11.5 inch Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
- Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (part number 1101255)
- Falcon SP2 3.1 Piggyback Shocks (2-4.5 inch Lift) (part number 10-02-31-400-200)
- All necessary hardware
- And more
Features and Benefits:
- Alpine CT3 Short Arm:
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35 inch Tires
- Rubicon Fenders: 35-37 inch Tires
- Adjustable Alpine Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles on 0-4.5 inch lift kits
- Delivers true Cross-Trail (CT) performance
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
- High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings provide excellent vibration damping and ride quality
- Falcon Progressive Front and Rear Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
- Adjustable Alpine IR Front Track Bar and Front (3.5 inch and up) and Rear Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
- Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
- Install and drive simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75 inch backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels – not included.
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35 inch or larger tires.
- Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3 inch front and 2.5 inch rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 35 inch tires.
- Rubicon Fenders require 2 inch front and 2 inch rear bump stop extensions (included) in order to fit 35 inch tires.
- Rubicon Fenders require 2.5 inch front and 3 inch rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 37 inch tires.
- Alignment required.
- Requires longer shocks (not included in base kit) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.
- Install Time: 11 Hours (12 Hours w/ shocks)