TeraFlex Alpine RT (Rogue Trail) Suspension Systems build on our already capable Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems. These systems include all our top-of-the-line components.
The 3.5 inch suspension is one of our most popular and versatile systems. The Alpine RT3 Short Arm Suspension System’s Alpine IR Short Control Arms sets the benchmark for short arm suspension systems. This kit includes an Alpine IR Front Track Bar and Front and Rear Track Bar Brackets for maximum adjustability making them the perfect mix of performance and comfort.
Our adjustable Alpine IR Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 0-4.5 inch lifts. The adjustable Alpine IR Front Track Bar and Front (3.5 inch and up) and Rear Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
In addition to optimizing suspension geometry, our long and short adjustable Alpine IR Control Arms feature our all-new IR (Independent Rotation) Bushings. These innovative bushings remove bushing bind during full suspension travel whether on the highway or the trail. This results in unrestricted droop as well as a noticeable ride improvement.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat.
IR Bushings reduce bind during droop for less overall bushing load during articulation. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH). Alpine RT Suspension Systems are for the Jeeper who wants it all!
We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
Alpine RT Suspension Systems are offered with select Falcon SP2 Mode Adjust Piggyback Shocks including: 3.5 aDAPT e-Adjust, 3.3 Fast Adjust, or without shock absorbers. Other Falcon shocks are available separately.
- JL 4 Door 3.5 Inch Alpine RT3 Short Arm Suspension System – No Shocks
- JL Wrangler Unlimited (4 Door)
- Lift Height: 3.5 inch
- Max Tire Diameter:
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35 inch (w/ 3 inch front and 2.5 inch rear bump stops)
- Rubicon Fenders: 35 inch (w/ 2 inch front and 2 inch rear bump stops)
- Rubicon Fenders: 37 inch (w/ 2.5 inch front and 3 inch rear bump stops)
- 3.5 inch Lift Coil Springs (JL4 Front: part number 1863000 and JL4 Rear: part number 1863100)
- Alpine IR Short Control Arm Kit – 8-Arm (0-4.5 inch Lift) (part number 1416510)
- Alpine IR Front Track Bar (0-6 inch Lift) (part number 1753420)
- Front Track Bar Bracket (2.5-3.5 inch Lift) (part number 1953250)
- Rear Track Bar Bracket (2.5-4.5 inch Lift) (part number 1953600)
- SpeedBump and Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front and Rear (0-4.5 inch Lift) (part number 1958350)
- 2 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit – Front and Rear (part number 1959500)
- 0.5 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit – Front and Rear (part number 1959300)
- Front Sway Quick Disconnect Kit (0-4.5 inch Lift) (part number 1764000)
- 11.5 inch Rear Sway Bar Link Kit w/ Swivel Stud (part number 1764300)
- Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (part number 1101255)
- All necessary hardware
- Lift Height: 3.5 inch
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35 inch Tires
- Rubicon Fenders: 35-37 inch Tires
- RT Short Arm Suspension Systems:
- Adjustable Alpine IR Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 0-4.5 inch lift kits
- Alpine IR Short Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tube for maximum strength
- Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets
- Delivers true Rogue Trail (RT) performance
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
- Innovative IR Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping
- Maintenance-free IR Bushings improve on- and off-road ride quality and performance
- Adjustable Alpine IR Front Track Bar and Front (3.5 inch and up) and Rear Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
- Front SpeedBump and rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
- Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
- Install and drive simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
- TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects