TeraFlex Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems build on our Sport ST (Street and Trail) Suspension Systems. The 4.5 inch Alpine CT4 Long Arm Suspension System was engineered for the enthusiast who demands an off-road capable suspension with maximum adjustability, flex, durability, and quiet performance.
This all-inclusive system includes everything from the TeraFlex exclusive brake line anchor brackets to our industry leading adjustable Alpine Long Control Arms and Brackets.
The Alpine CT4 is designed to flex and droop over boulders and fly across flats like nothing you have ever experienced. And like all TeraFlex lifts, the highway manners of the CT4 are legendary.
Adjustable Alpine Long Control Arms tune caster angle, anti-squat geometry, and tire position. On higher lifts, Alpine Long Control Arms retain near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as reduces shock load transferred through the control arms.
The adjustable Alpine IR Front Track Bar and Front (3.5 inch and up) and Rear Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll to for unsurpassed handling.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Alpine CT Suspension Systems are engineered for hardcore Jeeping without sacrificing weekday ride comfort!
Does Not include shocks. We recommend Falcon SP2 Mode Adjust Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Alpine CT Suspension Systems are offered with a choice of Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks, Falcon SP2 3.1 Piggyback Shocks, or without shock absorbers.
- JL Wrangler (2 Door)
- Lift Height: 4.5 inch
- Max Tire Diameter:
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35 inch (w/ 3 inch front and 2.5 inch rear bump stops)
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 37 inch (w/ 3.5 inch front and 4 inch rear bump stops)
- Rubicon Fenders: 37 inch (w/ 2.5 inch front and 3 inch rear bump stops)
- Aftermarket High Fenders: 39 inch and up (varies)
- 4.5 inch Lift Coil Springs (Front: part number 1864402 and Rear: part number 1864302)
- Alpine Long Control Arm and Bracket Kit – 8-Arm Adjustable (3-6 inch Lift) (part number 1316012)
- Alpine IR Front Track Bar (0-6 inch Lift) (part number 1753420)
- Front Track Bar Bracket (2.5-3.5 inch Lift) (part number 1953250)
- Rear Track Bar Bracket (2.5-4.5 inch Lift) (part number 1953600)
- Progressive Bump Stop Kit (0-4.5 inch Lift) (part number 1959200)
- 2 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (part number 1959500)
- 0.5 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (part number 1959300)
- 10.75 inch Front Sway Bar Link Kit (part number 744500)
- 11.5 inch Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
- Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (part number 1101255)
- All necessary hardware
- And more
Features and Benefits:
- Alpine CT4 Long Arm:
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35-37 inch Tires
- Rubicon Fenders: 37 inch Tires
- Aftermarket High Fenders: 39 inch and up Tires
- Adjustable Alpine Long Control Arms and Brackets balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles on 3-6 inch lift kits
- Bolt-on Alpine Long Arm Brackets are gusseted and reinforced for superior strength
- On higher lifts, Alpine Long Control Arms and Brackets reduce bushing stress and shock load felt through the control arms
- Delivers true Cross-Trail (CT) performance
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
- High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings provide excellent vibration damping and ride quality
- Falcon Progressive Front and Rear Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
- Adjustable Alpine IR Front Track Bar and Front (3.5 inch and up) and Rear Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
- Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
- Install and drive simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75 inch backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels – Not Included.
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35 inch or larger tires.
- Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3 inch front and 2.5 inch rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 35 inch tires.
- Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3.5 inch front and 4 inch rear bump stop extensions and shims in order to fit 37 inch tires. Requires an additional 0.5 inch Front and Rear Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (part number 1959300) – Not Included.
- Rubicon Fenders require 2.5 inch front and 3 inch rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 37 inch tires.
- Aftermarket High Fenders required to fit 39 inch and up tires. Bump stop extension and shim requirements will vary based on setup including wheel/tire combination, shock collapsed length, and fenders. Installer must check for clearances. We recommend an additional 0.5 inch Front and Rear Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (part number 1959300) – Not Included.
- Cutting/removal of factory control arm bracketry is required.
- Alignment required.
- Requires longer shocks (not included in base kit) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.
- Install Time: 27.5 Hours (28.5 Hours w/ shocks)