The TeraFlex Alpine long flexarms blend the maintenance free dependability of our sport flexarms with the complete adjustability of our monster flexarms. The Alpine arms feature high quality, factory style bushings to provide excellent vibration damping rubber bushings at both ends for premium daily driving and ride quality characteristics. The arms offer full range of movement and have excellent articulation and flex off-road.
Premium black e-dipped coating provides superior durability and corrosion resistance. The aluminum pinch collar locks the adjustable joint in position after proper length has been determined.
*These flexarms must be used in conjunction with the TeraFlex Elite LCG suspension system bracketry.
• Durable 1-5/8” X 0.156 wall DOM
• Full adjustability provides caster & pinion angle correction
• Min length= 20″, max length= 21-1/2″; uses 9/16″ (14mm) bolt, & 1-1/4-12 UNF thread
• Centers tires in the wheel wells & increases wheel base
• No maintenance joints for smooth quiet flex
• Black UV protected powder coat
• Forged threaded joints
• Lifetime warranty against defects
Install time: 2 hours
Ref: TERA 1315560
Vehicle Type: JK
Version: 4 Door, 2 Door
Position: Rear Upper
Side hand: Driver, Passenger
Lift height (in inches): 4″, 5″, 6″
For information: 1 inch = 2,54 cm
Weight (lbs): 17
Length: 27″, width: 7″, height: 3