The TeraFlex JK high steer system is a complete solution that addresses all areas of concern when performing a high steering upgrade on JK Wranglers.
TeraFlex JK High Steer System:
• Cast from heavy duty ductile iron
• Includes reinforcements in key section areas prone to stress and deflection
• Provides heavy duty solution for several weak vulnerabilities found in stock JK axle steering configuration
• Increases tie rod ground clearance by over 1-1/8” to reduce tie rod damage and bending
TeraFlex JK Drag Link Flip Kit:
• Relocates drag link over the knuckle, bolting directly to new high steer knuckle
• 50% stronger than factory drag link
• Forged drag link threads into factory adjusting sleeve
• Complete drag link is fully forged to eliminate excess movement during hard steering maneuvers and utilizes factory style adjusting collar and pinch clamp for simple adjustments
• Frame side trackbar drop bracket (included) keeps steering geometry correct
• Frame brace strengthens the frame to further reduce front end shimmy or excess movement
This kit is designed to work perfectly on JK wranglers with 4-6” of lift, and will maintain steering geometry at the correct angles for superior highway drivability.
Kit includes: 1 driver high steer knuckle, 1 passenger high steer knuckle, complete flipped drag link, front trackbar drop bracket, and frame brace kit.
Installation does not require any cutting or removal of factory bracketry. Welding is required.
Fits all JK Wrangler models including Rubicon and Unlimited.
Note: A minimum of 17” diameter wheels with no more than 5″ backspacing must be used with the JK high steer knuckle kit.
Ref: TERA 4390975
Vehicle Type: JK
Version: 4 Door, 2 Door
Position: Front Axle
Side hand: Driver, Passenger
Lift height (in inches): 4″, 5″, 6″
For information: 1 inch = 2,54 cm
Weight (lbs): 62
Length: 10″, width: 14″, height: 36