Upgrade your Dana 44 rear axle with this TeraFlex JK Rear Dana 44 8-Lug Full-Float Conversion Kit. Heavy wheels and oversized tires, high-speed impacts, and low-range twisting and binding take a toll on the factory JK rear axle shafts and wheel bearing assemblies – even with upgraded 35-spline axle shaft conversions.
The twin-bearing full-float design spreads vehicle weight evenly across the forged 4140 chromoly spindles removing vehicle weight from the axle shaft. The casehardened 4340 chromoly shafts simply transfer torque to the wheels without the load stress from the vehicle weight. The spindle accepts readily available low-cost industry standard bearings and seals.
All factory sensors are maintained and protected from the elements. Retains OEM park brakes, calipers and pads.
- SKU: 3043200
- Axle Shafts: 32-spline
- Wheel Bolt Pattern: 8×6.5 Inch
- 4140 Chromoly Spindles
- 4340 Chromoly Axle Shafts
- Sold As A Kit
- JK Wrangler Rubicon (2-door)
- JKU Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited (4-door)
- JK Rear Performance Big Rotor Kit (P/N 4304450)
- Does not fit Standard JK models w/ 30-spline axle shafts.
- 5 Hours