TeraFlex Bump Stop Kits provide additional protection to your suspension over the factory bump stops, which can deform during hard compression and suspension movement. Our innovative bump stops meet the demand of high-performance driving.
Composite construction combined with a progressive nature reduces suspension compression impacts and harshness when bottoming out whether driving off-road or on poorly maintained highways. Reducing this impact increases driver ability to maintain vehicle control as well as reduces the risk of bending an axle housing tube.
These maintenance-free bump stops don’t require any adjustment or tuning. SpeedBump Bump Stops feature a self-lubricating Delrin acetal resin polymer shaft to withstand 1,000s of continuous cycles without wear or abrasion. The external shaft seal also prolongs shaft life by wiping and cleaning the shaft to prevent contaminants from entering the SpeedBump housing.
Proper bump stop length and/or bump stop strike pad height is crucial for preventing damage to axle housing tubes, suspension components, shock absorbers, and fenders. Front bump stops require cutting and welding. Must remove the factory front jounce tube and bump stop bell and weld the new bracket in its place.
- TJ specific tuned for high-speed performance
- Performance-tuned closed-cell nitrogen charged microcellular polyurethane technology
- Absorbs large impact energy progressively during compression to prevent bent axle tubes
- Prevents damage to suspension components, shock absorbers, and fenders
- Quiet movement and function (no pad-slap clunk)
- Maintains progressive nature during all conditions
- Will not fade or dissipate under extended heavy use
- Unaffected by temperature extremes – retains flexibility in thermal or subzero temps
- Resistant to all types of environmental conditions (mud, salt, sand, dust, etc.)
- Compatible w/ all suspension systems that retain factory axle spring mounting locations
- Maintenance-free, all composite construction
- Includes OEM rubber spring isolator
- Patented technology
- Limited lifetime warranty
- TJ Wrangler (short wheelbase)
- LJ Wrangler Unlimited (long wheelbase)
- 4 inch-stroke SpeedBump Front Bump Stops (4-6 inch Lift) – pair
- SpeedBump Front Mounting Brackets Kit (part number 4943800)
- Adjustment Spacer Kit (0.25 inch and 0.75 inch) – SpeedBump Front Bump Stop (part number 1944740)
- Rubber spring isolators