The TeraFlex JK/JKU Rubicon 241OR 2Low 2WD Low-Range Shift Sector Kit adds a rear 2WD (two-wheel-drive) low-range option to the JK Wrangler Rubicon/JKU Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 241OR transfer case’s standard low-range shift pattern.
This kit enhances trail turning ability by allowing tighter turns on narrow switchbacks and eliminates most front-end bind encountered while turning with 4WD (four-wheel-drive) engaged. This internal modification does not require any external upgrades.
The JK/JKU Rubicon 241OR 2Low 2WD Low-Range Shift Sector Kit uses all factory low-range functions such as ESP disabling and electronic sway bar disconnect as well as locker engagement and disengagement. The 4WD dash light will illuminate while in the 2Low position to indicate that the selector is in a low-range gear.
New Shift Pattern: 2H – 4H – N – 2L – 4L
- JK/JKU Rubicon 241OR 2Low 2WD Low-Range Shift Sector Kit
- Adds a rear 2WD low-range option to the JK/JKU Rubicon 241OD transfer case
- This internal upgrade does not require any external upgrades
- Uses all factory functions such as ESP disabling and electronic sway bar disconnect
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 2266900
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon w/ 241OR transfer case only
- 2007-2018 Jeep JKU Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon w/ 241OR transfer case only
- Install Time: 5 Hours