TeraFlex Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems build on our Sport ST (Street and Trail) Suspension Systems. The TeraFlex 3 inch Alpine CT3 Outback Overland Short Arm Suspension System is built to handle expedition-style overland travel such as the Canning Stock Route in Australia, the Silk Road in China, or your favorite trail in the U.S.
The Alpine CT3 Outback Overland builds on the standard 3 inch Alpine CT3 by adding custom load-enhanced heavy-duty rate coil springs. These upgraded springs maintain the lift height when loaded with heavy gear. The Outback Overland Suspension System is built to handle the toughest trails!
Our adjustable Alpine Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 2-4 inch lifts. The HD Forged Adjustable Front and Rear (4 inch and up) Track Bars and Rear Track Bar Bracket improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Alpine CT Suspension Systems are engineered for hardcore Jeeping without sacrificing weekday ride comfort! Does not include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
Alpine CT3 Outback Overland Suspension Systems are offered without shock absorbers. We recommend Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks – available separately.
- Alpine CT3 Outback Overland:
- Lift Height: 3 inch
- Max Tire Diameter: 35 inch
- Designed for the additional cargo demands of overland driving
- Load-enhanced heavy-duty rate coil springs
- CT Short Arm Suspension Systems:
- Adjustable Alpine Short Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 2-4 inch lift kits
- Alpine Short Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tube for maximum strength
- Bolts to the factory control arm mounting brackets
- Install and drive simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
- Delivers true Cross-Trail (CT) performance
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
- High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH damping and ride quality
- HD Forged Adjustable Front and Rear (4 inch and up) Track Bars and Rear Track Bar Bracket improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
- Front SpeedBump and rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
- Coil spring retainers prevent the springs from unseating during full suspension travel
- Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
- TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
- JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-Door)
- 3 inch Lift Load-Enhanced Heavy-Duty Rate Coil Springs (JK4 Front: part number 1863202 and JK4 Rear: part number 1864202) Alpine Short Control Arm Kit – 8-Arm (2-4 inch Lift) (part number 1415610) HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (0-6 inch Lift) (part number 1753418) Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket Kit (2.5 inch Lift) (part number 1954776) Speedbump and Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front and Rear (part number 1958250) 10 inch Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (3-4 inch Lift) (part number 1753000) 12.25 inch Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (3-4 inch Lift) (part number 1754500) Coil Spring Retainer Kit – Rear Upper (part number 4951400) Coil Spring Retainer Kit – Rear Lower (part number 4954300) Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (part number 1101255) Rear Brake Line Relocation Kit (part number 4304400) Exhaust Spacer Kit (part number 2610000) All necessary hardware And more