Upgrade your TJ Wrangler from a lower short flexarm kit to an Enduro LCG (low center-of-gravity) Long Flexarm Suspension System with the TeraFlex TJ Lower LCG Long Flexarm Upgrade Kit w/ Brackets. These are the same components found in our high-end Pro LCG and Enduro LCG long flexarm suspension systems.
Step up to a full Pro LCG Long Flexarm Suspension System by combining this kit with the Pro LCG Front Upper (Driver: P/N 9791; Passenger: 9792) and Rear Upper (Driver: P/N 97881; Passenger: 97882) Flexarm Brackets and Pro LCG 4-Link Rear Axle Truss Bracket (P/N 1944044) and Pro LCG Front Upper Long Flexarms (P/N 1613801) and Pro LCG 4-Link Rear Upper Long Flexarms (TJ: P/N 1447712; LJ: P/N 1447707).
- TJ Wrangler
- TJ front lower: LCG Long Flexarms – pair
- TJ rear lower: LCG Long Flexarms – pair
- HD frame brackets – pair
- All necessary hardware
- Sold As A Kit
Features and Benefits:
- Brackets constructed from CNC laser cut and precision bent 1/4 inch steel
- Brackets locate using the factory belly pan skid plate bolt holes then stitch welded
- Additional modifications required.
- Cutting and welding required.
- Does not fit long-wheelbase LJ Wrangler Unlimited.
- Also available for long-wheelbase LJ Wrangler Unlimited (P/N 1447780).
- Install Time: 6 Hours
- SKU: 1447700