The TeraFlex JK/JKU Rear Sway Bar Link Kit reduces clearance issues between the tire and rear sway bar.
The sealed narrow shoulder tie rod type ball socket on the upper link maximizes tire clearance, while the sealed ball socket on the lower link provides precise and immediate reaction during sway bar loading thus eliminating excess play.
The sway bar link is constructed within OEM quality standards and provides long term durability.
- JK/JKU 2.5 Inch Lift Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (10-3/4 Inch) – Pair
- Reduces clearance issues between the tire and rear sway bar
- Constructed within OEM quality standards and provides long term durability
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 1744500
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler (2-door)
- 2007-2018 Jeep JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- Lift Height: 2.5 Inches
- Length: 10.75 Inches
- 10-3/4 inch rear sway bar link kit – pair
- Sway bar link length is measured center-to-center
- These links will Not work w/ the Trail-Rate S/T Rear Sway Bar Kit
- Install Time: 0.5 Hour