Coil Spring Base Lift Kits include just the basic lift components only and don’t have the drivability of a full suspension system. Requires adjustable control arms and/or adjustable front track bar to correct suspension geometry. Does not include shocks.
We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks. These are the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift coil springs to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
Coil Spring Base Lift Kits are offered with TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks or without shock absorbers.
- TJ Wrangler (short wheelbase)
- LJ Wrangler Unlimited (long wheelbase)
- 4 inch Lift Coil Springs (Front: part number 1843402 and Rear: part number 1844402)
- Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket Kit (3-6 inch Lift) (part number 1944000)
- Drop Pitman Arm (3.5-6 inch Lift) (part number 1922133)
- 2.25 inch Front Lower Bump Stop Extension Kit (3-4 inch Lift) (part number 1910234)
- 2.25 inch Rear Upper Bump Stop Extension Kit (4 inch Lift) (part number 1910204)
- 10 inch Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (3-6 inch Lift) (part number 1743090)
- 10.5 inch Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (2.5-5 inch Lift) (part number 1944011)
- 2003-2006 TJ: 1 inch Transfer Case Lowering Spacer Kit (part number 1900103)
- All necessary hardware and more