The TeraFlex JL: Transit Mud Flap Kit for the JL Wrangler/Unlimited features a smooth contoured shape offering significant protection to your rig (and lesser vehicles in your wake) from gravel, mud, road spray, and other debris.
Constructed from UV resistant and flexible injection molded high density polyurethane (HDPE), the Transit Mud Flap resists extreme environmental temperatures and provides superior lasting durability and aesthetics.
The smooth self-cleaning inner flap easily sheds mud and dirt, while the subtle outer flap texture matches the OEM flares and bumpers.
Our simple quick release removal system saves time and energy when disconnecting the flaps before hitting the trail. The frame-mounted cam system allows the flap to be oriented at an angle for maximum tire clearance.
Designed to ensure your rig stays compliant with state and federal laws when running larger tires.
- JL Wrangler (2-door)
- JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- Up to a 39 Inch tire
- Transit Mud Flaps – pair
- Frame-Mounted Cam System
- All necessary hardware
Features and Benefits:
- Protection from road debris
- Semi-rigid design resists wind buffeting
- Flexible HDPE material
- Quick release disconnect design
- Cam adjust system allows the flaps to be angle mounted for tire clearance
- Works w/ most aftermarket bumpers
- 100 percent bolt-on installation
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
- Fits stock Rubicon metal rear bumper. Other stock rear bumpers must be cut to allow for adequate clearance.
- Although the Transit Mud Flap will clear up to a 39 Inch tire at full jounce, it will only clear up to a 37 Inch tire at full jounce w/ 3 Foot of bump stop.
- 0.5 hour