Falcon Performance Shocks improve performance and comfort regardless of the terrain. This Sport Shock System features front and rear monotube shocks. These compact and affordable shocks are ideal for daily driving and off-road excursions.
High-Value Performance is the driving force behind our vehicle-specific dampers for Jeeps, trucks, and SUVs. We don’t just re-valve existing shocks; rather we engineer complete shock absorber systems that improve the overall performance of your truck or SUV both on and off road and while towing. Falcon Performance Shocks by TeraFlex.
- 2017 and up Ford F-250 Super Duty 4×4 (4th-gen) – does not fit 2WD models
- Front: 0-2 inch
- Rear: 0 inch
- Max Tire Size: 35 inch
- Sport Monotube Shocks (0-2 inch Lift)
- All necessary hardware
- Sport Monotube Shocks (0 inch Lift)
- Roost guards
- All necessary hardware
Features and Benefits:
- Replacement shocks fit stock trucks or an existing 2 inch leveling kit
- Sport Shocks increase stability and control as well as improve ride quality and comfort both on and off road in a compact and affordable package
- Front monotube shocks paired w/ rear monotube shocks
- Optimized tuning for on- and off-road driving
- ideal for daily driven vehicles and off-road excursions as well as the serious enthusiast wanting a consistent, controlled feel through all driving conditions
SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks:
- Choose between Soft and Performance modes during install
- Tunes both compression and rebound
- Soft mode allows a partial bypass of the main piston for a softer ride
- During aggressive driving, Soft mode retains performance tuning for optimal handling
- Soft mode recommended for rough terrain/surfaces and cold weather
- Performance mode recommended for max on- and off-road handling, stability, and control
Truck/SUV Performance Shocks:
- Vehicle-specific shock absorbers
- Race-inspired performance for increased vehicle stability
- Improved dynamic roll control and low-speed damping
- Dramatic improvement in on-road comfort and off-road performance
- Optimized fitment for unobstructed suspension travel and articulation
- 2.25 inch shock body provides optimal performance
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists Impact to protect internal components
- Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long-term performance
- 3/4 inch induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage, corrosion, and shaft buckling
- Large shaft diameter provides wide range of adjustment on adjustable shocks
- Hard anodized billet piston
- 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band w/ O-ring
- VOD (Volume Optimized Damping) features a digressive linear piston for quicker ramp-up and increased damping volume
- VOD reduces shock bottoming at full compression or over uneven terrain
- OGS (Oil/Gas Separator) prevents cavitation
- ZRT (Zone Rate Tuning) assists factory spring in the Extension and Compression Zones during aggressive driving – does not affect Drive Zone
- Internal Negative-Rate Coil Spring eliminates top out clunk and shock stress during Extension Zone; softens tire landing on impact
- Vehicle tuned microcellular foam Progressive Bump Stops reduce harsh bottom outs (where applicable)
- High-quality spherical bushings (when applicable)
- Zerk fittings to lube bushing (when applicable)
- High-viscosity, full synthetic Red Line shock oil for consistent performance across all temperatures
- Synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear and lubricity agents
- 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
- Serviceable and rebuildable (factory serviced)
- Designed, engineered, and assembled in-house from domestic and globally sourced components
- Patented design
- 3-year warranty
- Never exceed factory tow/haul ratings.
- Does not fit Ford F-250 2WD model.
- These shocks work with stock height Ford F-250 vehicles or w/ up to a 2 inch leveling kit – does not INCLUDE front lift coil springs or front lift coil spring spacers.
- Ford F-250 2 inch front lift coil springs or front lift coil spring spacers can be purchased from the aftermarket.
- Shocks installed above stock height require an aftermarket track bar or track bar relocation bracket – not Included.
- Ford F-250 track bar or track bar relocation bracket can be purchased from the aftermarket.
- Install Time: 3.5 Hours