TeraFlex Alpine RT (Rogue Trail) Suspension Systems build on our already capable Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems. These systems include all our top-of-the-line components.
The granddaddy of all our kits, the TeraFlex 6 inch Alpine RT6 Long Arm Suspension System is engineered to excel on the highway, off-road, through the desert, or rock crawling! If that sounds impossible, just remember it’s a TeraFlex suspension system built on decades of research and development resulting in the ultimate suspension with a lifetime warranty. The Alpine RT6 includes our HD Drag Link Flip Kit w/ Front Track Bar Drop Bracket and Frame Brace Kit to correct steering geometry, eliminate front end shimmy, and reinforce the frame. The Alpine RT6 is the pinnacle of JK suspension systems!
Our long and short adjustable Alpine IR Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position. On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the Alpine IR Long Control Arms.
The HD Forged Adjustable Front and Rear (4 inch and up) Track Bars and Rear Track Bar Bracket improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
In addition to optimizing suspension geometry, our long and short adjustable Alpine IR Control Arms feature our all-new IR (Independent Rotation) Bushings. These innovative bushings remove bushing bind during full suspension travel whether on the highway or the trail. This results in unrestricted droop as well as a noticeable ride improvement.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. IR Bushings reduce bind during droop for less overall bushing load during articulation. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Alpine RT Suspension Systems are for the Jeeper who wants it all!
We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Alpine RT Suspension Systems are offered with Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks or without shock absorbers. Other Falcon shocks are available separately.
- JK Wrangler Unlimited (4 Door)
- Lift Height: 6 inch
- Max Tire Diameter: 38 inch
- 6 inch Lift Coil Springs (JK4 Front: part number 1853602; JK4 Rear: part number 1854602)
- 0.5 inch Lift Coil Spring Spacers (Front x 2: 1953100; Rear x 2: part number 1954105)
- Alpine IR Long Control Arm and Bracket Kit – 8-Arm (3-6 inch Lift) (part number 1315011)
- HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (0-6 inch Lift) (part number 1753418)
- HD Forged Adjustable Rear Track Bar (0-6 inch Lift) (part number 1754418)
- HD Drag Link Flip w/ Track Bar Bracket/Frame Brace Kit (part number 1600450)
- Front Track Bar Bracket Gusset (part number 4951800)
- Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket Kit (3-6 inch Lift) (part number 1954777)
- Speedbump and Progressive Bump Stop Kit (part number 1958250)
- 1.25 inch SpeedBump Front Lower Bump Stop Pad Kit (part number 1467125)
- 0.75 inch SpeedBump Rear Lower Bump Stop Strike Pad Kit (part number 1954600)
- 12.25 inch Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (6 inch Lift) (part number 1756000)
- 14.75 inch Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (6 inch Lift) (part number 1754410)
- 26 inch Front Brake Line Kit (part number 4353310)
- 30 inch Rear Brake Line Kit (part number 4350310)
- Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (part number 1101355)
- Exhaust Spacer Kit (part number 2610000)
- All necessary hardware
- And more
- Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks (5-6 inch Lift) (JK4: part number 03-01-33-400-406)
Features and Benefits:
- Alpine RT6:
- Lift Height: 6 inch
- Max Tire Diameter: 38 inch
- HD Drag Link Flip Kit w/ Front Track Bar Drop Bracket and Frame Brace Kit corrects steering geometry, eliminates front end shimmy, and reinforces the frame
- RT Long Arm Suspension Systems:
- Adjustable Alpine IR Long Control Arms and Brackets balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 3-6 inch lift kits
- Alpine IR Long Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm (upper) or 50mm x 5mm (lower) wall DOM tube for maximum strength
- On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the Alpine IR Long Control Arms
- Alpine Long Arm Brackets are gusseted and reinforced for superior strength w/ reduced NVH compared to other long arm kits
- Rogue Trail:
- Delivers true Rogue Trail (RT) performance
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
- Innovative IR Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping
- Maintenance-free IR Bushings improve on- and off-road ride quality and performance
- HD Forged Adjustable Front and Rear (4 inch and up) Track Bars and Rear Track Bar Bracket improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
- Front SpeedBump and rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
- Coil spring retainers prevent the springs from unseating during full suspension travel
- Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
- TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5 inch backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (part number 1055000) for stock wheels – Not Included.
- Requires driveshaft modifications such as our High-Angle Rzeppa CV Driveshafts or our High-Angle Rzeppa CV Joint Kit (part number 1744014).
- Requires cutting/removal of factory control arm bracketry to install Alpine Long Arm Brackets.
- Requires cutting and welding.
- Alignment required.
- Requires longer shocks (Not Included in base kit) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.
- Install Time: 24 Hours