These all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street and Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver true street and trail (ST) performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package. The 1.5 inch Sport ST1 Spring Lift System is prefect for the Jeeper who wants the look of a lifted rig and larger tires for more ground clearance.
Thanks to their minimal impact on factory suspension geometry, the coil springs will not compromise highway ride or handling, while the Progressive Front Bump Stops prevent tire contact and shock bottoming. This is a cost-effective solution for your daily driver/trail Jeep.
All Sport ST Suspension Systems feature lift coil springs, bump stops, and front sway bar quick disconnects optimized for stated lift height. The Sport ST1 has minimal impact on factory geometry. This results in a simple install and drive bolt-on installation with no cutting, welding, or alignment required.
These maintenance-free suspension systems provide superior on-road ride quality and comfort with maximum off-road flex. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH). Sport ST Suspension Systems can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Sport ST1 Spring Lift Systems are offered with Falcon Series 2.1 Monotube Shocks or without shock absorbers. Other Falcon shocks are available separately.
- Sport ST1:
- Max Tire Diameter: 33 inch
- Clears larger tires for more ground clearance and aggressive looks
- Minimal impact on suspension geometry
- Front Progressive Bump Stops and front and rear strike pads provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
- Street and Trail:
- Delivers true Street and Trail (ST) performance
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
- Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
- Install and drive, simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
- TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
- JK Wrangler (2-Door)
- 1.5 inch Lift Coil Springs (JK2 Front: part number 1853022 and JK2 Rear: part number 1854022)
- Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front (1.5 inch Lift) (part number 1958150)
- 8.5 inch Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (0-2.5 inch Lift) (part number 1753010)
- All necessary hardware And more
- Falcon Series 2.1 Monotube Shock Kit (1.5-2.5 inch Lift) (part number 03-01-21-400-002)