These all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street and Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver true street and trail (ST) performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package. Developed for the Jeep enthusiast looking for highway stability and trail performance in a no-compromise package, the 2.5 inch Sport ST2 Suspension System adds preset front lower Sport Control Arms, an HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar, rear track bar bracket, and more.
The additional ground clearance allows for fitment of larger diameter tires with excellent on- and off-road manners. All Sport ST Suspension Systems feature lift coil springs, bump stops, and front sway bar quick disconnects optimized for stated lift height. Sport ST2 and Sport ST3 Suspension Systems add preset Sport Control Arms (2.5 inch and up: front lower; 3 inch: rear upper, rear lower) to balance caster and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position.
These systems also include our HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar and rear track bar bracket, which improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling. This results in a simple install and drive bolt-on installation with no cutting, welding, or alignment required.
These maintenance-free suspension systems provide superior on-road ride quality and comfort with maximum off-road flex. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH). Sport ST Suspension Systems can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday! Does not include shocks.
We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Sport ST2 Spring Lift Systems are offered with Falcon Series 2.1 Monotube Shocks or without shock absorbers.
- Sport ST2:
- Lift Height: 2.5 inch
- Max Tire Diameter: 35 inch
- Preset Sport Control Arms (front lower) balance front caster angle and pinion angles to restore suspension geometry on 2.5 inch lift kits
- Front and rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
- Street and Trail:
- Delivers true Street and Trail (ST) performance
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
- High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH damping and ride quality.
- Adjustable Front Track Bar (2.5 inch and up) and Rear Track Bar Bracket (2.5 inch and up) improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
- Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
- Install and drive, simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
- TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
- JK Wrangler (2-Door)
- 2.5 inch Lift Coil Springs (JK2 Front: part number 1853052 and JK2 Rear: part number 1854052)
- Sport Control Arm Kit – Front Lower (2.5-3 inch Lift) (part number 1252000)
- HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (0-6 inch Lift) (part number 1753418)
- Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket Kit (2.5 inch Lift) (part number 1954776)
- Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front and Rear (part number 1958200)
- 8.5 inch Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (0-2.5 inch Lift) (part number 1753010)
- 10.75 inch Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (2.5 inch Lift) (part number 1744500)
- Coil Spring Retainer Kit – Rear Upper (part number 4951400)
- Coil Spring Retainer Kit – Rear Lower (part number 4954300)
- Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (part number 1101255)
- Rear Brake Line Relocation Kit (part number 4304400)
- Exhaust Spacer Kit (part number 2610000)
- All necessary hardware And more