These all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street and Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver true street and trail (ST) performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
The 4.5 inch Sport ST4 Suspension System’s higher lift height allows for larger tires and a dominating stance, while maintaining a comfortable and stable ride on both highway and trail. TeraFlex’s robust Front Control Arm Sport Brackets provide steering geometry correction as well as positive braking control with reduced nosedive.
All Sport ST Suspension Systems feature lift coil springs and bump stops optimized for stated lift height as well as tire and component clearance.
The Sport ST3 and Sport ST4 feature our Front Control Arm Sport Brackets that balance front caster and pinion angles to improve front suspension geometry. These systems also include Front (3.5 inch and up) and Rear (2.5 inch and up) Track Bar Brackets to improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in a simple install and drive bolt-on installation with no cutting, welding, or alignment required. These maintenance-free suspension systems provide superior on-road ride quality and comfort with maximum off-road flex. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Sport ST Suspension Systems can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
Does not include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
Sport ST4 Suspension Systems are offered with select Falcon SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks including: 3.3 Fast Adjust, 3.1 Piggyback, or without shock absorbers. Other Falcon shocks are available separately.
- JLU Wrangler Unlimited (4 Door)
- Lift Height: 4.5 inch
Max Tire Diameter:
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35 inch (w/ 3 inch front and 2.5 inch rear bump stops)
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 37 inch (w/ 3.5 inch front and 4 inch rear bump stops)
- Rubicon Fenders: 37 inch (w/ 2.5 inch front and 3 inch rear bump stops)
- Aftermarket High Fenders: 39 inch and up (varies)
- 4.5 inch Lift Coil Springs (Front: part number 1864402 and Rear: part number 1864302)
- Front Control Arm Sport Brackets (2.5-4.5 inch Lift) (part number 1938125)
- Front Track Bar Bracket (2.5-3.5 inch Lift) (part number 1953250)
- Rear Track Bar Bracket (2.5-4.5 inch Lift) (part number 1953600)
- Progressive Bump Stop Kit (0-4.5 inch Lift) (part number 1959200)
- 2 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (part number 1959500)
- 0.5 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (part number 1959300)
- 10.75 inch Front Sway Bar Link Kit (part number 744500)
- 11.5 inch Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
- Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (part number 1101255)
- Falcon SP2 3.1 Piggyback Shocks (2-4.5 inch Lift) (part number 10-02-31-400-200)
- All necessary hardware
Features and Benefits:
- Sport ST4 Suspension:
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35-37 inch Tires
- Rubicon Fenders: 37 inch Tires
- Aftermarket High Fenders: 39 inch and up Tires
- Front Control Arm Sport Brackets balance front caster and pinion angles on 2.5-4.5 inch lift kits
- Street and Trail:
- Delivers true Street and Trail (ST) performance
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
- Front (3.5 inch and up) and Rear (2.5 inch and up) Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
- Front and rear Progressive Bump Stops protect occupants and the vehicle from hard suspension bottoming
- Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
- Install and drive, simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
- No alignment required
- TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75 inch backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels – Not Included.
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35 inch or larger tires.
- Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3 inch front and 2.5 inch rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 35 inch tires.
- Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3.5 inch front and 4 inch rear bump stop extensions and shims in order to fit 37 inch tires. Requires an additional 0.5 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (part number 1959300) – Not Included.
- Rubicon Fenders require 2.5 inch front and 3 inch rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 37 inch tires.
- Aftermarket High Fenders required to fit 39 inch and up tires. Bump stop extension and shim requirements will vary based on setup including wheel/tire combination, shock collapsed length, and fenders. Installer must check for clearances. We recommend an additional 0.5 inch Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (part number 1959300) – Not Included.
- Sport Bracket HD Reinforcement Kit (part number 1938115) beefs up the Front Control Arm Sport Brackets. Recommended, but not required.
- Requires longer shocks (Not Included in base kit) – Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks recommended.
- Install Time: 9.5 Hours (10.5 Hours w/ shocks)