The TeraFlex JK/JKU Forged Trail-Rate S/T (Street/Trail) Front Sway Bar Kit is the off-road version of our Dual-Rate S/T Sway Bar System (P/N 1753725).
The Trail sway bar provides trail-tuned torsion resistance for off-road driving to control body sway and lean in side hill and off-camber situations with full off-road articulation. The sway bar arm features several link mounting points to fine tune the torsion rate.
The Forged Trail-Rate S/T Front Sway Bar Kit is designed as a constant use sway bar and does not have any disconnect or release features.
- JK/JKU 4-6 Inch Lift Forged Trail-Rate S/T Front Sway Bar Kit
- The off-road version of our Dual-Rate S/T Sway Bar System
- Steel Construction
- Black Powdercoat Finish on Components
- Silver Zinc Plated Links
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 1753705
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler (2-Door)
- 2007-2018 Jeep JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-Door)
- Lift Height: 4-6 Inch
- Forged Trail Front Sway Bar
- All Necessary Hardware
- And More
- This system is intended for trail use only and Not recommended for street use (does not provide adequate highway anti-roll characteristics)
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5 inch backspacing or less – or TeraFlex Offset Wheel Adapters (P/N 1055000) for stock wheels
- 2012-2018 JK/JKU models need the Vacuum Pump Relocation Kit (P/N 4403100)
- Install Time: 4 Hours