The TeraFlex JLU 4-Door Rubicon: 2.5 inch Performance Spacer Lift Kit w/ 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks is the most economical way to fit larger tires and increase ground clearance on your JLU Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon with the least amount of modifications.
We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS shocks or shock extensions. These are the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift coil springs to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. 2.5 inch Performance Spacer Lift Kits are offered with TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks or with shock extensions or without shock absorbers. Falcon Performance Shocks are available separately.
- Fits: JLU Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (4-door)
- Lift Height: 2.5 inch
- Install Time: 4 Hours
Max Tire Diameter:
- Rubicon Fenders: 35 inch (w/ 2 inch front and 2 inch rear bump stops)
- Rubicon Fenders: 37 inch (w/ 2.5 inch front and 3 inch rear bump stops)
- 3 inch Lift Front Coil Spring Spacers
- 2.5 inch Lift Rear Coil Spring Spacers
- 2 inch Front and Rear Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (part number 1959500)
- Longer 11.5 inch Front Sway Bar Link Kit
- Longer 10.75 inch Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (part number 744500)
- TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks (2.5 inch Lift) (part number 1545250)
- All necessary hardware
- Shorter spacers in the front corrects the factory nose-up rake on JL 2-Door models.
- Taller spacers in the front corrects the factory nose-down rake on JLU 4-Door models.
- Caster correction recommended, but not required – not included. Front Lower Sport Flexarm Kit (part number 1253000), or Front Control Arm Sport Brackets (part number 1938125), or 8-Arm Alpine (IR) Flexarm Kit (Alpine: part number 1416610 or Alpine IR: 1416510), and/or HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (part number 1753420) Rear Track Bar Bracket (part number 1953600) recommended to optimize caster and pinion angles and restore factory steering and suspension geometry. Proper suspension geometry ensures all stability controls function w/in factory parameters.
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75 inch backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels – not included.
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35 inch or larger tires.
- Rubicon Fenders require 2 inch front and 2 inch rear bump stop extensions (included) in order to fit 35 inch tires.
- Rubicon Fenders require 2.5 inch front and 3 inch rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 37 inch tires.
- Requires Shock Extensions (part number 1985200) or longer shocks (not included in base kit) – TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin Tube Shocks (part number 1545250) or Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.