Although our JK/JKU Falcon Performance Shock are designed to take a beating with their nearly indestructible hard anodized 6061-T6 aluminum construction, we offer JK/JKU Falcon Bolt-On Rear Shock Skid Plates to give the serious off-roader extra peace-of-mind when leaving civilization behind. These skid plates are designed specifically for JK/JKU Falcon Series 3 Piggyback Shocks but can also be used with Series 2 Monotube Shocks.
Constructed from 1/4 inch cold rolled steel with the same Eco-Guard mounting hardware found on our Falcon Performance Shocks. Our Bolt-On Rear Shock Skid Plates feature a textured black powder coat finish.
- JK Wrangler (2 Door)
- JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4 Door)
- 3.4 Remote Air Adjust Piggyback
- 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback
- 3.2 Adjustable Piggyback
- 3.1 Piggyback
- 2.1 Monotube Sport
- 2.1 Monotube
- Bolt-On Rear Shock Skid Plates – pair
- All necessary hardware
Features and Benefits:
- Bolt-On Rear Shock Skid Plates:
- Textured black powder coat finish for looks and durability
- Falcon Rear Shock Skid Plates:
- Designed specifically for rear JK/JKU Falcon Series 3 Piggyback Shocks
- Can also be used w/ rear JK/JKU Falcon Series 2 Monotube Shocks
- Constructed from 1/4 inch cold rolled steel
- Eco-Guard mounting hardware passes 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion test
- 100 percent bolt-on installation w/ basic hand tools – includes all necessary hardware
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5 inch backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels (part number 1055000).
- Install Time: 1 hour